Thursday, September 10, 2020

Food market prices


188 nis : 16:00

Had to wait abit but worth it, but worth it. First pickings of the biggest, sweet box of grapes. 
4 x boxes of baby cukes 20 nis
Celery, spinach, lettuces - any 2 items - 10 nis
Fruit boxes 3 for 20 nis / 2 for 15 nis

Update:
So many fruits - Have made 3 Tarte Tatins so far and 10 jars of Summer fruit jam. Still more to make!
Kiwis were very juicy and sweet. Pomegranates shrivelled but wonderfully red and sweet!


 



Jamming it is then!


Pomegranites, I've discovered to my confusion, the drier and shrivelled they seem the ruby redder and sweeter they are!.  Go figure. It seem my head cant get around this and every year I forget this phenomena.




Two stacks on my bike!! Not the usual one. How did I manage to get home with dropping? Very carefully and SLOWLY.





Woohoo feeding the masses!
This Summer all the kids are back to roost.  Love it, because, I know this is a tiny window. The time will be short and it will be over forever. Enjoy it while you can!

Shana Tova All ❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover